Welcome to Real Property Management & Maintenance, Inc.
Real Property Management & Maintenance is a California Corporation headquartered in Eureka, California that has been serving the needs of commercial and residential property owners and tenants in Humboldt County since 1994. We offer full service property management in all of Humboldt County, including Eureka, Arcata, Fortuna, Ferndale, McKinleyville, Cutten, Loleta, Blue Lake, Willow Creek, Trinidad, Rio Dell, Hydesville, Carlotta and surrounding areas. We are specialists in the management of apartments, houses, duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, condos, apartment buildings, office buildings, retail locations, single family homes, commercial buildings, and we provide accounting and management services for home owner’s associations (HOA’s).
Real Property Management & Maintenance, Inc. offers Commercial and Residential Rentals. Our properties are normally listed on this website before they are vacant. If you are a property owner looking for a management team to rent out your home or apartments or business location, your first stop should be Real Property Management & Maintenance, Inc.
|537 G Street, Eureka, Newly remodeled, this second floor office has a lot of natural light (windows, skylights). The office has a private entry off of a common hallway. The layout is fairly open. The building has central heating. There is neighborhood street parking. Suite 209 is approximately 247 square feet and rents for $290 per month, deposit $375.|
|539 G Street, Eureka, Remodeled approximately 690 square foot office on the ground floor. Great location in Eureka's busy downtown district. Conveniently located close to banks, restaurants, transportation and retail. This building has had many recent upgrades including restoration of the historic original windows, new paint and flooring in the common areas. Spacious, open floor plan plus private office, kitchenette and restroom. Suite 116 rents for $590.00 per month.|
Why Choose Us ?
Our staff of maintenance workers can handle routine repairs and maintenance, we also have relationships with local vendors, contractors and other service providers. By choosing Real Property Management & Maintenance, Inc. you can rest easy knowing our Humboldt County based company is on the job and on site to take care of your property. Our professional staff of property management experts can relieve property owners of the daily management duties of their properties with our state of the art system which streamlines rent collection and assures prompt payments to owners. Repairs and maintenance are handled quickly and with utmost care to see that expenses are minimized while providing the proper care of the properties.
How to Apply
Once you have identified the property or properties you like, what are the next steps?
- Drive by the property. Most are listed here before they are vacant, please have the courtesy not to bother the outgoing tenants.
- Fill out the Application Form. For residential properties each adult in the household must fill out an application. There is no application fee. Really. If you have a co-signer, the co-signer must complete the co-signer credit application. You may attach additional documentation such as proof of income, credit report, etc. if available.
- Return the application(s) to us by Email, Fax, Mail or in Person.
- When your application(s) is (are) processed we will schedule an appointment to see the inside of the property.
- We cannot schedule a showing until your application(s) is (are) processed.